[Wellnesscommunications] Join Us for an Informative Credit Union Workshop!

Hung Wu hung.wu at ucr.edu
Wed Jul 26 11:22:14 PDT 2023

Dear Wellness Program Participants:
       I hope everyone is staying cool and hydrated. I am excited to share an upcoming workshop on "Getting the Most Out of Credit Union Membership". We will have 3 credit unions, SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union, Altura Credit Union, and Wescom Credit Union., share and provide information on the benefits of joining a credit union. UCR Faculty, Staff, and Retirees are eligible to join a credit union. All participants will be entered in a raffle drawing and incentives will be provided to participants who decided to open an account during the workshop.

Here are the details to the workshop: