[Wellnesscommunications] Destigmatizing Mental Health in Our Community Event - Tuesday March 7th

Hung Wu hung.wu at ucr.edu
Fri Feb 17 13:45:53 PST 2023

Hello Wellness Program participants!
      Mental Health Allies is hosting a FREE event on campus in HUB 302 on Mental Health! The event will provide resources on mental health, free food, giveaways, and a guest speaker who will discus factors impacting mental health and she will share skills to help with managing the condition. Attached is the flyer with the QR code to RSVP. Please share this wonderful event with your colleagues!

Event: Destigmatizing Mental Health in our Community
When: Tuesday, March 7, 2023 @ 11:30am
Where: HUB 302
Cost: Free

In Good Health,

Hung Wu, MHA
Wellness Coordinator
Human Resources | Workplace Health and Wellness | Office: (951) 827-1009 | Email: hung.wu at ucr.edu<mailto:hung.wu at ucr.edu>

[cid:image001.png at 01D9405F.556A4940]
UCR's Wellness Program for Faculty and Staff, collaborates with various campus partners and strives to build a healthy campus community and work environment. This is accomplished through the delivery of programs and services designed to prevent work-related injury and illness, to provide the tools and resources to improve health and well-being, and to foster a healthy work environment.

How did we do? Please take a brief moment to fill out the Human Resources Feedback Survey<http://ucriverside.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_e2pt7pLaqWopqBL>