[Wellnesscommunications] Join Us for Our Emotional Well-being Series Webinar!

Hung Wu hung.wu at ucr.edu
Tue Dec 5 10:19:02 PST 2023

Dear Wellness Program Participants:

I am excited to announce an upcoming webinar series from Kaiser Permanente focused on nurturing emotional well-being, and I wanted to extend a personal invitation to you. At UC Riverside, we understand the importance of mental health and its impact on our daily lives. In our efforts to support a healthier and happier community, Kaiser Permanente curated a special series of webinars dedicated to exploring various facets of emotional well-being. Kaiser's "Emotional Well-being Series" will cover a range of topics designed to equip participants with practical strategies and insights to foster a more balanced and resilient mindset. From stress management techniques to mindfulness practices and cultivating resilience, their sessions aim to empower individuals in navigating life's challenges with greater ease. To register for each webinar, please click on the "topic" and complete the registration. Regardless if you are able to attend the webinar, Kaiser will send each participant a link to the recording after each session.

January 5th - Taking Care of YourSELF<https://event.on24.com/wcc/r/4395505/7F6CB0FAD6FAD4D50EF363509B2E84C1>
Sleep, Exercise, Love, Food: focus on four ways to improve SELF-care, and learn how daily practice of simple strategies supports improved health and well-being.

February 2nd - Taking Care of Your Heart<https://event.on24.com/wcc/r/4395510/6866D4189A91D3CAD29FCB2D3F24C595>
Learn about heart disease, identify risk factors, and explore the Mediterranean and plant-based meal plans for heart health.

April 5th - Why Sleep Matters<https://event.on24.com/wcc/r/4395516/0E86F8445E3D1AC222AFE1EF9B5C5A69>
Get simple and effective tools to improve their ability to rest, relax, and sleep.

We believe that investing in our emotional well-being is crucial for leading fulfilling lives, and we're thrilled to share this valuable information with you. Feel free to share this invitation with friends, family, or colleagues who might benefit from these sessions. We look forward to having you join us for this transformative webinar series. Together, let's take proactive steps towards a healthier and more resilient future. Thank you.

In Good Health,

Hung Wu, MHA
Wellness Coordinator
Human Resources | Faculty and Staff Wellness Program | Office: (951) 827-1009 | Email: hung.wu at ucr.edu<mailto:hung.wu at ucr.edu>

UCR 2023 Wellness Health Observance Calendar and Events.xlsx<https://o365ucr.sharepoint.com/:x:/s/HumanResources/EZiTGKUSM-xKixYDxiW69WUB_29y-u6ZSgu10Wf_1-TYzw>
[cid:image001.png at 01DA2761.C908D080]
UCR's Wellness Program for Faculty and Staff, collaborates with various campus partners and strives to build a healthy campus community and work environment. This is accomplished through the delivery of programs and services designed to prevent work-related injury and illness, to provide the tools and resources to improve health and well-being, and to foster a healthy work environment.

How did we do? Please take a brief moment to fill out the Human Resources Feedback Survey<http://ucriverside.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_e2pt7pLaqWopqBL>