[Wellnesscommunications] Invitation to Participate in UCR Wellness Program Survey

Hung Wu hung.wu at ucr.edu
Fri Apr 28 13:22:08 PDT 2023

Dear Wellness Program Participants:
     I hope this email finds you well. As part of our commitment to promoting employee wellness, we are conducting a survey to gather feedback on our current wellness program and identify areas for improvement. Your opinion is valuable to us, and we would appreciate it if you could take a few minutes to complete the survey. Your responses will remain anonymous and confidential, and the information gathered will be used to enhance the wellness program to better meet the needs of our Faculty and Staff. To access the survey, please click on the following link: https://ucriverside.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6sNHP6rO88d14KW OR scan the QR code below:
The survey will take approximately 10-15 minutes to complete, and we encourage you to complete it at your earliest convenience. The survey will be available until Friday, June 2, 2023. If you have any questions or concerns about the survey, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you for your participation and for your commitment to improving our Faculty and Staff wellness program.
[cid:image002.png at 01D979AF.5277A230]

In Good Health,

Hung Wu, MHA
Wellness Coordinator
Human Resources | Workplace Health and Wellness | Office: (951) 827-1009 | Email: hung.wu at ucr.edu<mailto:hung.wu at ucr.edu>

[cid:image001.png at 01D979AE.81E6B070]
UCR's Wellness Program for Faculty and Staff, collaborates with various campus partners and strives to build a healthy campus community and work environment. This is accomplished through the delivery of programs and services designed to prevent work-related injury and illness, to provide the tools and resources to improve health and well-being, and to foster a healthy work environment.

How did we do? Please take a brief moment to fill out the Human Resources Feedback Survey<http://ucriverside.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_e2pt7pLaqWopqBL>