[Wellnesscommunications] UC Moves - Fitbit issue

Edward Marchall edward.marchall at ucr.edu
Wed May 4 08:14:27 PDT 2022

It has been brought to our attention that those with existing Walker Tracker accounts are having issues syncing their Fitbit devices to their new Walker Tracker account for UC Moves.
Our contact with Walker Tracker explained the issue and offered this solution:

Fitbit changed how they talk to us, and unfortunately, each Fitbit can only speak to one Walker Tracker account at a time.

They are able to sync with their phone or disconnect their Fitbit from their UCR account and attach it to their UC Moves account.

If they need help disconnecting please have the member reach out to Support at walkertracker.com<mailto:Support at walkertracker.com>

[cid:image001.png at 01D85F8E.06690410]

To: UCR Faculty and Staff

Re: UC Moves

UC Walks is transitioning to UC Moves.  This year we will use Walker Tracker to compete against other UC locations.  The challenge runs May 6 - May 27.

Registration is open now at ucmoves.walkertracker.com.  If you already have a UCR Walker Tracker account you will need to register with a different email address for this challenge.  (If you previously used firstname.lastname at ucr.edu<mailto:firstname.lastname at ucr.edu>, you may use your netid at ucr.edu<mailto:netid at ucr.edu> or a personal email address.)

Please see the attached flyer for additional information.

If you have any questions or need more information, please contact wellness at ucr.edu<mailto:wellness at ucr.edu>.