[Wellnesscommunications] FitWell Summer 2021 Class Schedule and Survey

Jorge Sanchez jorge.sanchez at ucr.edu
Wed Jul 14 13:13:01 PDT 2021

[cid:image003.png at 01D778B1.F7F6F360]

July 14, 2020

To:
Healthy Campus and Wellness Program Participants
From:
Healthy Campus
Re:
FitWell Summer 2021 Class Schedule and Survey
Dear UCR colleagues,

We are excited to share the Summer 2021 FitWell Schedule<https://hr.ucr.edu/sites/g/files/rcwecm656/files/2021-07/summer-2021-cooking-well-and-fitwell-programming.pdf>. Be sure to sign up and enjoy the activities which will run through August 28, 2021.

Summer 2021 - Group Fitness Class - Evaluation

In addition, we are currently conducting surveys for departmental research and to improve the program. You can take the survey more than once if you would like to give feedback for two or more classes. If it is for the same class on a different day - for example, a class scheduled on T/R - you will only need to complete it only once for the week.

Please take time to complete the Summer 2021 - Group Fitness Class - Evaluation<https://ucriverside.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_eDpP1qnRVfM4Bjo>.

[cid:image004.png at 01D778B1.F7F6F360]

The FitWell staff appreciates your assistance. We hope you are well at this time and continue to attend our classes during Summer quarter.