[Wellnesscommunications] LiveKind Panel and Campaign Kick-off - Join us on October 7 from 12 - 1pm

Julie Chobdee julie.chobdee at ucr.edu
Tue Sep 29 12:00:34 PDT 2020

[cid:image003.png at 01D69658.22408330]

Re:         LiveKind Panel and Campaign Kick-off
Live Kind Panel flyer<https://healthycampus.ucr.edu/document/live-kind-flyer>

Join UCR Healthy Campus for an hour of kindness as we kick off the LiveKind campaign.
UCR Healthy Campus is launching the LiveKind campaign with our very first Kindness panel. The inaugural panel will feature UCR Psychology Faculty who research the effects and impacts of kindness on emotional and physical well-being. They will share insights into kindness and ways to encourage the UCR campus community to be kind to one another and create a sense of community and belonging.