[Wellnesscommunications] Leaving UCR :(

Julie Chobdee julie.chobdee at ucr.edu
Thu Nov 19 09:51:32 PST 2020

Hi Healthy Campus/Wellness Program Mailing List,
I wanted to share the news that after 12 great years, I am leaving UCR. I have accepted a position as the Health Promotion Manager at USC (University of Southern California). I will be working with their Central HR team in the Center for Work and Family Life to develop and manage the Faculty and Staff Health and Well-Being Program for 30,000 employees at USC. My last day at UCR is December 4, 2020.
I have truly enjoyed all the opportunities UCR has given me to work with such amazing people to develop and manage the Faculty/Staff Wellness Program and UCR Healthy Campus. I could not have asked for a better group of colleagues to work. Thank you for your partnership, support, and commitment to health and well-being and I hope that I have changed your life in a positive way. Thank you for being part of it all!
It's so hard to say good bye but I hope our paths will cross again, especially since I am staying in higher education. Feel free to reach out if you want my email or find me on LinkedIn. It's been such a pleasure being your Wellness and Healthy Campus leader and I wish you all the best.
Stay Healthy!

Julie Chobdee, MPH
Wellness Program Coordinator
Human Resources/Workplace Health & Wellness
University of California, Riverside
1201 University Avenue
Suite 208
Riverside, CA 92507