[Ucrea] A Reception to Celebrate our Retirees and Emeriti Featuring Chancellor Kim Wilcox

Cristina L Otegui cristina.otegui at ucr.edu
Wed Sep 20 17:29:16 PDT 2023

[cid:image003.png at 01D9EBE7.F9F31350]

September 20, 2023
To:
UCR Emeriti & Retirees

From:
UCR Retirement Center, Retirees' and Emeriti Association Leadership

Re:
A Reception to Celebrate our Retirees and Emeriti Featuring Chancellor Kim Wilcox

[cid:image004.jpg at 01D9EBE7.F9F31350]<https://ucriverside.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_agfC3xaGdT8TTlI>
The UCR Retirement Center, Retirees' and Emeriti Associations cordially invites retirees and emeriti to a reception honoring and celebrating the valuable contributions made to the campus and surrounding community on Thursday, November 9, 2023 from 2:30 - 4:00 p.m at the UCR Alumni and Visitors Center. The legacy of the UCR retiree and emeriti community does not go unnoticed and we look forward to coming together to honor your hard work and dedication at this in-person event.

We will be joined by our keynote speaker, Chancellor Kim Wilcox who will provide a welcome and a campus status update. The UCR Retirees' and Emeriti Association presidents will share the latest efforts on their ongoing initiatives while sharing time together to connect with one another. Appetizers and refreshments will be provided at this event.

Event Registration
Please complete your registration no later than Wednesday, November 1, 2023 by visiting the retiree and emeriti webpage at:
https://ucriverside.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_agfC3xaGdT8TTlI

We have a free gift for you! The first 100 UCR emeriti and retirees who register will be given a UCR branded gift as a small token of our appreciation in letting us celebrate you.

Please find the invitation flyer pictured above and linked below. We welcome you, your family and friends to join us!

Digital event flyer can be viewed at: https://live-ucr-retirees.pantheonsite.io/document/reception-flyer-1192023.

Warmly,

UCR Retirement Center
retirees at ucr.edu<mailto:retirees at ucr.edu>