[Ucrea] Mystery Book Club: Show of Interest

Cristina L Otegui cristina.otegui at ucr.edu
Fri May 19 17:12:09 PDT 2023

[cid:image001.png at 01D98A75.0A6FB500]

May 19, 2023
To:
UCR Emeriti & Retirees

From:
UCR Retirees' and Emeriti Association Leadership

Re:
Mystery Book Club: Show of Interest

We are writing to invite you to join the UCRRA/UCREA Mystery Book Club for 2023/24, beginning in September 2023 and concluding in June 2024. This year we will focus books from 2000 to the present. Suggested titles include the following; however, individual members will select one book of their choice for a discussion that they will lead:

·         The Searcher by Tana French (2020)

·         This Body of Death by, Elizabeth George (2010)

·         The Grave Tattoo by Val McDermid (2006)

·         With our Blessing by Jo Spain (2015)

·         The Redbreast by Jo Nesbø (2000).

·         The Troubled Man by Henning Mankell (2009)

·         Survivors by Jane Harper (2020)

Mystery Book Club

·         Book activity: Discussion led by a member who selects each month's book

·         When: 2nd Tuesday of each month, at 2pm, September to June

·         Format: Meeting will be hosted via Zoom

Register for the Book Club Meeting by June 9 by visiting the retirees and emeriti webpage at: https://ucriverside.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9H86u9C6YegLgtU

We hope you can join us!

UCR Retirement Center
retirees at ucr.edu<mailto:retirees at ucr.edu>