[Ucrea] Register by Next Wednesday to Receive Your UCR Branded Luggage Tag! Reception Honoring Retirees and Emeriti | October 21, 2022

Cristina L Otegui cristina.otegui at ucr.edu
Fri Oct 7 13:58:50 PDT 2022

[cid:image001.png at 01D8DA54.EC284600]

October 7, 2022
To:
UCR Emeriti & Retirees

From:
UCR Retirement Center, Retirees' and Emeriti Association Leadership

Re:
Register by Next Wednesday to Receive Your UCR Branded Luggage Tag! Reception Honoring Retirees and Emeriti | October 21, 2022

Thank you to those who have registered! The UCR Retirement Center, Retirees' and Emeriti Associations cordially invites retirees and emeriti to a reception honoring and celebrating the valuable contributions made to the campus and surrounding community on Friday, October 21, 2022 from 2:30 - 4:00 p.m at the UCR Alumni and Visitors Center. The legacy of the UCR retiree and emeriti community does not go unnoticed and we look forward to celebrating the hard work and dedication at this event.

We will be joined by our keynote speaker, Chancellor Kim Wilcox who will provide a welcome and a campus status update. The UCR Retirees' and Emeriti Association presidents will share the latest efforts on their ongoing initiatives while sharing time together to connect with one another. Appetizers and refreshments will be provided at this event.

Event Registration
Please complete your registration no later than Wednesday, October 12, 2022 by visiting the retiree and emeriti webpage at:
https://ucriverside.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0kTYpBgqIA8jtKC

We have a free gift for you! A UCR Emeriti and Retirees Luggage Tag will be given to the first 100 participants who register for this event.

Please find the invitation flyer pictured below (and attached). We welcome you, your family and friends to join us!
[cid:image002.png at 01D8DA54.EC284600]

UCR Retirement Center
retirees at ucr.edu<mailto:retirees at ucr.edu>