[Ucrea] Winter Luncheon Invitation Reminder: “Celebrating Partnerships that Create, Capture and Catapult Citrus Diversity at UCR”

Cristina L Otegui cristina.otegui at ucr.edu
Tue Jan 18 11:36:13 PST 2022

[cid:image004.png at 01D80C5F.8F89D170]
January 18, 2022

To:         UCR Emeriti & Retirees
From:     UCR Retirees’ and Emeriti Associations
Re:         Winter Luncheon Invitation Reminder: “Celebrating Partnerships that Create, Capture and Catapult Citrus Diversity at UCR”
The UCR Retirees’ and Emeriti Associations invites you to attend their virtual Winter Luncheon on Friday, February 11, 2022 from 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. We are excited to announce that Dr. Tracy Kahn, Principal Museum Scientist and Curator will give an online presentation titled, “Celebrating Partnerships that Create, Capture and Catapult Citrus Diversity at UCR”.

Luncheon Schedule
11:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Social Half Hour
12:00 – 1:00 p.m. Presentation

The luncheon will begin with a social half hour starting at 11:30 a.m. followed by the guest speaker presentation which will begin at 12:00 p.m. We invite you to join us for this event virtually.

Event Registration
Please complete your registration before Thursday, February 10, 2022 by visiting the UCR Emeriti & Retirees’ Associations Event Registration webpage at:
https://ucriverside.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_09rSDAY43hCCsbI

Please find the invitation flyer pictured below (and attached). We welcome you, your family and friends to join us!

[cid:image005.png at 01D80C5F.8F89D170]
[cid:image006.png at 01D80C5F.8F89D170]
Sincerely,

UCR Retirees’ and Emeriti Associations