[Ucrea] Reminder: Emeriti and Retiree Honorary Reception | November 5, 2021

Cristina L Otegui cristina.otegui at ucr.edu
Fri Oct 22 09:05:07 PDT 2021

[cid:image001.png at 01D7C723.E80FEEA0]

October 22, 2021
To:
UCR Emeriti & Retirees

From:
UCR Retirement Center, Retirees' and Emeriti Association Leadership

Re:
Reminder: Emeriti and Retiree Honorary Reception

The UCR Retirement Center, Retirees' and Emeriti Associations cordially invites retirees and emeriti to an online reception honoring and celebrating the valuable contributions made to the campus and surrounding community on Friday, November 5, 2021 from 2:30 - 4:00 p.m. The legacy of the UCR retiree and emeriti community does not go unnoticed and we look forward to celebrating the hard work and dedication at this virtual event via Zoom.

We will be joined by our keynote speaker, Provost Elizabeth Watkins who will provide a welcome and a campus status update. The UCR Retirees' and Emeriti Association presidents will share the latest efforts on their ongoing initiatives while sharing time together to connect with one another. We will also have a special performance in honor of retirees and emeriti.

Event Registration
Please complete your registration no later than Thursday, November 4, 2021 by visiting the retiree and emeriti webpage at:
https://ucriverside.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6PTRfwoTE3V3PQq

Please find the invitation flyer pictured below (and attached). We welcome you, your family and friends to join us!

[cid:image002.png at 01D7C723.E80FEEA0]

UCR Retirement Center
retirees at ucr.edu<mailto:retirees at ucr.edu>