[Ucrea] UCR Emeriti Association Membership Renewal

Cristina L Otegui cristina.otegui at ucr.edu
Thu Jun 10 17:12:53 PDT 2021

[cid:image001.png at 01D75E1B.D9057360]

June 10, 2021
To:
UCR Emeriti Annual Members
From:
UCR Emeriti Association Leadership Team
Re:
UCR Emeriti Association Membership Renewal
To our valued UCR Emeriti Association Annual Members,

We would like to take this moment to thank you for your 2020 - 2021 annual membership. The UCR Emeriti Association leadership team and its Retirement Center director are dedicated to keeping you informed on services, programs and events.

As the new membership year is approaching, we would like to kindly remind you that it is time to renew your annual membership for the July 1, 2021 - June 30, 2022 membership year.

How to Complete Your Membership Renewal

Emeriti can now access their UCREA membership accounts online to renew their membership or update contact information using the UCR Retirees' and Emeriti Associations Online Membership Portal. To do this, please register your online account following the steps 1 through 6 below, and then follow the remaining steps to complete your membership renewal.

Please visit the webpage UCR Retirees' and Emeriti Associations Online Membership Portal at: https://chassintranet.ucr.edu/raa/app/public/login.

1.    Since you are a returning member, please click on "Reset Password" located at the bottom of the page.

2.    Type in your email address affiliated with your membership and click "Reset My Password."

3.    The system will automatically send you an email with instructions on how to register your account and change your password.

4.    Locate the email with the subject line "Password Recovery" and copy the temporary password provided.

5.    Return to the online membership portal and sign in using your email and temporary password.

6.    It is recommended to make a permanent password once logged in and to do so, go to "My Profile" and change your password in the "Update Password" section.

7.    Click on the "Membership Status" tab to renew your membership which will prompt you to choose the membership type and method of payment.

8.    Be sure to click submit to save your membership renewal details.

For a video tutorial on how to register your online membership account, please visit the retirement center webpage at:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NvLU7pbupLwg4EXJh7t9_tM8QSZF0rBS/view?usp= sharing<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NvLU7pbupLwg4EXJh7t9_tM8QSZF0rBS/view?usp=%20sharing>

Please contact the UCR Retirement Center at retirees at ucr.edu<mailto:retirees at ucr.edu> if you do not receive an automatic email with password reset instructions.

Make an Impact
The UCREA has an established travel award fund to support UCR graduate students achieve their educational goals. To learn more about donating, please visit the retiree and emeriti webpage at: https://retirees.ucr.edu/make-impact.

We Are Thinking of You
We are thankful for your involvement and remain hopeful for the day for us to all reunite in person. Stay tuned for our upcoming summer Tower Talk newsletter and for fall quarter programs and events. Wishing you and your family a safe and relaxing summer.

We look forward to another engaging year with you!

Sincerely,

UCR Emeriti Association