[Ucrea] (Corrected Link) We Want Your Feedback: Retiree and Emeriti Club and Activity Interest Form

Cristina L Otegui cristina.otegui at ucr.edu
Tue Jul 27 16:46:29 PDT 2021

[cid:image002.png at 01D78306.F1CF8330]

July 27, 2021
To:
UCR Emeriti & Retirees
From:
UCR Retirement Center
Re:
(Corrected Link) We Want Your Feedback: Retiree and Emeriti Club and Activity Interest Form

The UCR Retirees' and Emeriti Associations are working with the Retirement Center to organize clubs and activities tailored to the interests of retirees and emeriti. Whether you enjoy reading books, traveling, golfing or playing bridge, we invite you to submit your feedback using the online interest form below.

Retiree and Emeriti Club and Activity Interest Form
Please provide your feedback no later than August 6, 2021 at:
https://ucriverside.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_1H2zoHGTpRnHmmy

We look forward to your feedback as we work to further the engagement in retiree and emeriti programs and services.

UCR Retirement Center
retirees at ucr.edu<mailto:retirees at ucr.edu>