[Ucrea] How to Have a Happy Plant: Summer Container Plant Struggles

Cristina L Otegui cristina.otegui at ucr.edu
Tue Jul 27 11:52:20 PDT 2021

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D782DC.93828720]

July 27, 2021
To:
UCR Retirees & Emeriti
From:
UCR Retirement Center
Re:
How to Have a Happy Plant: Summer Container Plant Struggles
UCR Recreation invites you to participate in their workshop - How to Have a Happy Plant: Summer Container Plant Struggles on Wednesday, August 4, 2021 from 12:00 - 12:45 p.m.. Taking care of plants isn't always easy. Between overwatering, pests, and environmental conditions, it can be difficult to keep your plants alive. Come spend 45 minutes with a UCCE Riverside County Master Gardener as we learn together how to fix some summer plant struggles.

Event Registration
Please complete your registration no later than Tuesday, August 3, 2021 by visiting the retiree and emeriti webpage at:
https://ucriverside.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_50X02uzXVmsKA4K

We welcome you, your family and friends to join us!

UCR Retirement Center
retirees at ucr.edu<mailto:retirees at ucr.edu>