[Ucrea] Inquiries on UCR’s COVID-19 Vaccinations

Cristina L Otegui cristina.otegui at ucr.edu
Wed Feb 3 15:10:37 PST 2021

[cid:image001.png at 01D6FA3E.B9757F90]

February 3, 2021

To:         UCR Emeriti & Retirees
From:     UCR Retirement Center
Re:         Inquiries on UCR’s COVID-19 Vaccinations

UCR Health will be offering the COVID vaccine to individuals who qualify based on approved California Department of Public Health (CDPH) tiers such as healthcare workers and employees/students over 65 years old. We are currently working with UCR COVID-19 hotline to assess availability of vaccines for retirees and emeriti. However, given the limited number of vaccines the campus has received, we are encouraging all of our retirees and emeriti to schedule an appointment with their doctors or with their local county for vaccine options.

UCR and County Resources

·       Chancellor Wilcox COVID-19 Vaccine Update as of January 19, 2021: Please visit the UCR webpage at:

https://insideucr.ucr.edu/announcements/2021/01/19/covid-19-vaccine-update

·       Riverside University Health System: Please visit the Riverside county webpage for the latest information on COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics and appointment information at:

https://www.rivcoph.org/COVID-19-Vaccine

·       UCR Health COVID-19 Vaccine FAQs: To view a full list of questions and answers regarding the COVID-19 Vaccine, please visit the UCR Health webpage at:

https://www.ucrhealth.org/2021/01/covid-19-vaccine-faqs/

·       County of Los Angeles Public Health COVID-19 Vaccine: To book an appointment or to view a full list of questions and answers regarding the COVID-19 Vaccine, please visit CLAPH webpage at:

http://www.publichealth.lacounty.gov/media/Coronavirus/vaccine/index.htm

·       County of San Bernardino: To book an appointment or to view a full list of questions and answers regarding the COVID-19 Vaccine, please visit San Bernardino County’s webpage at:

https://sbcovid19.com/vaccine/

·       City of Riverside: To book an appointment or to view a full list of questions and answers regarding the COVID-19 Vaccine, please visit the City of Riverside webpage at:

https://vaccine.riversideca.gov/

·       Loma Linda University Health: To book an appointment or to view a full list of questions and answers regarding COVID-19 Vaccine, please visit the Loma Linda University Health webpage at:

https://lluh.org/patients-visitors/health-wellness/coronavirus-information-and-updates/covid-19-vaccines

Please know that we are thinking of you and as we get more information, we will be sure to provide an update. We wish you wellness and safety during this time.

Sincerely,
Cristina Otegui, Director, UCR Retirement Center

retirees at ucr.edu<mailto:retirees at ucr.edu>