[Ucrea] Emeriti Responses Needed

Cristina L Otegui cristina.otegui at ucr.edu
Wed Dec 15 10:37:51 PST 2021

[cid:image001.png at 01D7F19F.CF0C1A90]

December 15, 2021
To:
UCR Emeriti

From:
UCR Emeriti Association on behalf of the Council of UC Emeriti Associations

Re:
Emeriti Responses Needed

Dear UCR Emerita and Emeritus Colleagues,

As of December 9, 2021, we have a total of 95 UCR emeriti responses to the Council of UC Emeriti Associations (CUCEA) survey. Your responses and efforts have been so beneficial in proving that in retirement, emeriti stay active in their communities as well as in their professional roles. Additionally, this UC system wide survey has historically been helpful in our advocacy efforts to preserve and extend emeriti retirement benefits. Thank you to those who have completed the brief online Emeriti Survey.

We would like to increase UCR emeriti survey responses and kindly ask for participation in this survey if you have not completed it yet. The deadline to complete the survey is at the end of December 2021. We so appreciate your time in completing this brief survey.

How to take the online survey now
To begin the online survey now, visit the CUCEA survey webpage link below:
https://uci.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8G2zijLwkt6qo3c

Thank you UCR colleagues for your valuable time and contributing efforts to this survey.

Sincerely,

Darleen DeMason
Raymond Russell
UCR Emeriti Association Co-Presidents