[Ucrea] Deadline Approaching: Emeriti Survey Responses Needed

Cristina L Otegui cristina.otegui at ucr.edu
Tue Dec 7 12:48:27 PST 2021

[cid:image001.png at 01D7EB68.BA80D350]

December 7, 2021
To:
UCR Emeriti

From:
UCR Emeriti Association on behalf of the Council of UC Emeriti Associations

Re:
Deadline Approaching: Emeriti Survey Responses Needed

Dear UCR Emerita and Emeritus Colleagues,

Thank you to those who have completed the brief online UC system wide Emeriti Survey, sponsored by the Council of UC Emeriti Associations (CUCEA). As of December 1, we have a total of 84 UCR emeriti survey responses! The previous emeriti survey had 103 responses and we aim to do better and reach our previous response rate. If you have not completed the survey, there is still time as the deadline to complete it is on Friday, December 10, 2021. We would like to kindly ask for your participation in this survey which aims to develop an inventory of retired faculty activities during their time in retirement.

How to take the online survey now
To begin the online survey now, visit the CUCEA survey webpage link below:
https://uci.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8G2zijLwkt6qo3c

A high rate of participation in this effort can be helpful in preserving and extending emeriti retirement benefits.

Thank you for your valuable time and contributing efforts to this survey.

Sincerely,

Darleen DeMason
Raymond Russell
UCR Emeriti Association Co-Presidents