[Ucrea] Fall Luncheon Invitation: “UCR Modern, 1954-1970: Iconic Architecture Defines a New Liberal Arts Campus"

Cristina L Otegui cristina.otegui at ucr.edu
Tue Aug 31 15:20:27 PDT 2021

[cid:image004.png at 01D79E7B.B72091D0]
August 31, 2021

To:         UCR Emeriti & Retirees
From:     UCR Retirees’ and Emeriti Associations
Re:         Fall Luncheon Invitation: “UCR Modern, 1954-1970: Iconic Architecture
Defines a New Liberal Arts Campus"
The UCR Retirees’ and Emeriti Associations invites you to attend their virtual Fall Luncheon on Friday, September 24, 2021 from 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. We are excited to announce that Dr. Vincent Moses, CEO and Principal VinCate and Associates Historical Consultants will give an online presentation titled, “UCR Modern, 1954-1970: Iconic Architecture Defines a New Liberal Arts Campus”.

Luncheon Schedule
11:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Social Half Hour
12:00 – 1:00 p.m. Presentation

The luncheon will begin with a social half hour starting at 11:30 a.m. followed by the guest speaker presentation which will begin at 12:00 p.m. We invite you to join us for this event virtually.

Event Registration
Please complete your registration before Thursday, September 23, 2021 by visiting the UCR Emeriti & Retirees’ Associations Event Registration webpage at:
https://ucriverside.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_2685OixgRZO4nJQ

Please find the invitation flyer pictured below (and attached). We welcome you, your family and friends to join us!
[cid:image005.png at 01D79E7B.B72091D0]

[cid:image006.png at 01D79E7B.B72091D0]

Sincerely,

UCR Retirees’ and Emeriti Associations