[Ucrea] 9/25 Fall "Virtual" Luncheon Invitation: Suffrage Movement and the Centennial of Women’s Right to Vote in the U.S.

Cristina L Otegui cristina.otegui at ucr.edu
Thu Aug 13 19:03:08 PDT 2020

[cid:image003.png at 01D671A4.60D9CCB0]
August 13, 2020

To:         UCR Emeriti & Retirees
From:     UCR Retirees’ and Emeriti Associations
Re:         9/25 Fall “Virtual” Luncheon Invitation: Suffrage Movement and the Centennial of Women’s Right to Vote in the U.S.
This message serves as an invitation to participate in the online presentation titled, “Suffrage Movement and Centennial of Women’s Right to Vote in the U.S.” presented by Joan Donahue, President of the League of Women Voters Riverside on Friday, September 25th from 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. Since in-person events and gatherings are not permitted on campus at this time, we invite you to join us for this event virtually.
Event Registration
Please complete your registration before September 18th by visiting the UCR Emeriti & Retirees’ Associations Event Registration webpage at:
https://ucriverside.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_exPqj3VT23EF1xr

Please find the invitation flyer below (and attached). We welcome you, your family and friends to join us!

[cid:image004.png at 01D671A4.60D9CCB0]

Sincerely,

UCR Retirement Center
retirees at ucr.edu<mailto:retirees at ucr.edu>