[UCRDBR] Retirement Administration Service Center (RASC) Late Opening on 4/17/24

Departmental Benefits Representatives ucrdbr at lists.ucr.edu
Mon Apr 15 09:15:51 PDT 2024

[cid:image001.jpg at 01DA8F15.83C5BB70]

April 15, 2024

To:
Department Benefits Representatives (DBRs)
From:
Central HR Benefits Office on behalf of UC Office of the President
Re:
Retirement Administration Service Center (RASC) Late Opening

DBRs, please share this information via your internal listserv.

Please refer to our previous HRB dated April 2, 2024, with our new hours of operation and important menu options.  This is to let you know that on Wednesday, April 17, 2024, the UC Retirement Administration Service Center phone lines will be closed from 7 a.m. until noon so that staff can attend an all-team meeting.  Representatives will start answering calls at 12 p.m. through 4:30 p.m. (Pacific Time).

Normal business hours (7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.) will resume on Thursday, April 18, 2024.

Phone: 1-800-888-8267 (or 1-510-987-0200 for international callers)
We apologize for any inconvenience.