[UCRDBR] ComPsych Faculty and Staff Assistance Program Overview

Departmental Benefits Representatives ucrdbr at lists.ucr.edu
Thu Jul 27 16:35:31 PDT 2023

[cid:image001.png at 01D9C0A8.59C9DAE0]

July 27, 2023

To:
Department Benefits Representatives
From:
Central HR Benefits Office
Re:
ComPsych Faculty and Staff Assistance Program Overview
DBRs, please share this important information via your department listserv.

We are all impacted by the challenges and changes happening in the world and often experiencing times when we need support.  Please join us on Tuesday, August 22, 2023 from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. for this informational workshop to learn more about how ComPsych services can offer help when it is needed. Download flyer PDF.<https://hr.ucr.edu/sites/default/files/2023-07/compysch_flyer_822.pdf>

Join Zoom Meeting  https://ucr.zoom.us/j/9041473038   Meeting ID: 904 147 3038
[cid:image002.png at 01D9C0A8.59C9DAE0]