[UCRDBR] Chancellor's Office Retiree Pin Program

Departmental Benefits Representatives ucrdbr at lists.ucr.edu
Thu May 26 16:40:44 PDT 2022

[cid:image001.png at 01D8711F.5739A4B0]

May 26, 2022

To:
Department Benefit Representatives
From:
HR Benefits Office on behalf of the Chancellor's Office
Re:
Chancellor's Office Retiree Pin Program

The Chancellor's Office announced a new program in which departments may request a retiree pin for Staff and Faculty retirees beginning in 2022 (image shown below). This pin is meant to be presented to a UCR Faculty or Staff member upon retirement. It is a great token to be presented at retiree celebrations in appreciation and recognition of the years of service our faculty and staff have dedicated to UCR.

The ASSET office will be managing the distribution of the retiree pins through the Google form at the link below. Department representatives have the option to request multiple pins using the form or by submitting the form with an attachment and the required information.

Please ensure a department finance or AP/HR manager requests the pins at least  seven (7) business days ahead of the retirement celebration or retirement date and verifies the individual is retiring. Once the request is received, the Chancellor's team will reach out to coordinate the physical pick-up of the pins in our office on the first floor of the Hinderaker building.

Please submit your request HERE<https://forms.gle/oz6rUoudVStghmW78>.
[cid:image002.jpg at 01D8711F.5739A4B0]