[UCR IT Staff] UC Tech 2022 Update

Azra Ayers azra.ayers at ucr.edu
Wed May 25 08:52:25 PDT 2022

Planning for UC Tech 2022 is coming together! The planning committee is looking forward to welcoming you August 15-17 on the UC San Diego campus or virtually. Read on for updates!

Registration and Lodging Information
Registration for both the in-person and virtual components is expected to open the week of May 30. Pricing will be as follows:

  *   $225 in-person
  *   $50 virtual

We have secured a limited number of rooms in UC San Diego residence halls. Visit the lodging page for details, as well as links to hotels in close proximity:
https://uctech.ucsd.edu/travel/lodging/index.html

Schedule and Programming
Check out our tentative schedule for a preview of what to expect:
https://uctech.ucsd.edu/program/schedule/index.html

In addition to several breakout sessions, you'll hear from dynamic keynote speakers, get to interact with sponsors, network with fellow attendees and above all, have fun!

Proposal Status
Those who submitted proposals for breakout talks should expect to hear back by this Friday or next Tuesday at the latest. Accepted speakers will be provided a discount code for complimentary registration (one person only if it's a panel).

Questions?
As ever, visit uctech.ucsd.edu<http://uctech.ucsd.edu/> for the latest information, and email questions to uctech at ucsd.edu<mailto:uctech at ucsd.edu> or feel free to reach out to me directly.

Thank you,
Azra Ayers