[UCR IT Staff] UC Tech 2021 - Registration Open

Shelley N Gupta shelley.gupta at ucr.edu
Fri Jul 16 15:49:44 PDT 2021

Dear UCR-wide IT staff:

UC Tech is the annual University of California Technology Conference (formerly known as the University of California Computing Services Conference - UCCSC). UCTech brings around 700 IT professionals, from across the University of California, together to share knowledge to better support our Universities.  UCTech welcomes all UC staff and faculty who have an association with or interest in information technology. Subjects for presentations are generally intended for IT professionals, but numerous sessions cover broader subjects: project management, service delivery, procurement, etc. Participants include technical support staff, system administrators, unit directors and managers, librarians, information security experts, service managers, and others. If you want to learn how other campuses address technology issues and challenges or build a network of professional IT colleagues from the UC system, you should attend UCTech 2021.

The conference is online and being held August 9 – 11, 2021.  It is FREE to all attendees.  If you are interested in attending the UCTech Conference please discuss your interest with your supervisor and get their approval before registering for the conference.  Please see the message below for additional details regarding the upcoming UC Tech conference and links to register.

Sincerely,

Shelley Gupta