[Ucr-sdrc] Parent of the Year Award Application - LIVE

Sdrc SDRC at ucr.edu
Thu Mar 21 14:32:36 PDT 2024

[cid:image001.png at 01DA76DC.2FECED30]

The Highlander Family Network (in collaboration with the UCR Alumni Association) sponsors the Parent of the Year Award annually so that students can recognize and celebrate their loved ones. Students can nominate their family members by applying using the following link: https://myadv.ucr.edu/forms/ParentOfTheYear2024

Once the committee has selected their award recipient, they will be asked to come to campus for a photoshoot and award presentation to celebrate their family.

Sincerely,

CHELSEA USHER  ´12
Pronouns:<https://pronouns.org/what-and-why> She/Her/Hers
Director of Parent & Student Engagement
951-827-0254| http://families.ucr.edu<http://families.ucr.edu/>
Native Land<https://nasp.ucr.edu/> to the Cahuilla, Tongva, Luiseño, and Serrano peoples
Find us on Social Media<linktr.ee/ucrhighlanderfamilynetwork>
[cid:image002.png at 01DA76DC.2FECED30]<http://www.families.ucr.edu/>

Please know I do not expect replies on evenings and weekends.
I honor and uphold boundaries around personal time, well-being, caretaking, and rest.
Should you receive correspondence from me while you are engaging in any of the above,
please protect your time and wait to respond until the next time you're working.
Prioritize your joy and rest.