[Ucr-sdrc] The ARC's Tutorial Assistance Program - Hiring!

Sdrc SDRC at ucr.edu
Wed Mar 13 11:40:09 PDT 2024

The ARC's Tutorial Assistance Program is hiring!

If you know some great students who would enjoy a job supporting other students and who meet our eligibility requirements (listed on the attached flyer, but in summary: a 3.0 quarter/cumulative GPA; B+ or better in courses they could tutor; and a minimum of 2nd year standing), please send them our way! The more, the better, as we hope to hire around 20 new tutors for next year.

We're are in particular need of students with a B+ or better in at least the following series or subject areas. Strength in multiple of these and additional courses/subject areas is a plus:

  *   CHEM 1 series, CHEM 8 series (preferably both)
  *   MATH (especially math majors with comfort in a variety of courses)
  *   PHYS 40 series (or PHYS 41)
  *   BIOL 5 series, BIOL 102

We accept applications on a rolling basis but have set a priority application date of 3/22. Our hope is to conclude hiring by the middle of spring quarter.

Our thanks for your help getting this information to your students!

If I can provide you or any students you may refer with any further information, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Best,
Susana

Susana Brower, M.A.
Pronouns: she/her/hers
Coordinator, Academic Intervention & Tutorial Assistance Programs
Academic Resource Center
University of California, Riverside | Riverside, CA 92521
Ofc.: (951) 827-3721 | Direct: (951) 827-5345
susana.brower at ucr.edu<mailto:susana.brower at ucr.edu>

2023-24 UCR Mental Health Allies Cohort Member

Level 1 Certified Program
[cid:image003.jpg at 01DA73BE.19D71F00]