[Ucr-sdrc] US EPA will be at the University of California- Riverside: Engineering and Technology Career Expo

Sdrc SDRC at ucr.edu
Tue Jan 16 10:32:48 PST 2024

Hi all,

I am Julie Jordan and I am a Special Emphasis Program Manager for the Persons with Disabilities program here at the US Environmental Protection Agency Region 9 office. I would like to let you know about a career event at your university that the US Environmental Protection Agency Region 9 will be participating in.

Details are as follows:

University of California- Riverside: Engineering and Technology Career Expo
Date & Time: 1/24; 11am-3pm PT
Location: Highlander Union Building (HUB) 302
https://ucr.joinhandshake.com/emp/career_fairs/42821

Thank you!

Julie Jordan
Enforcement and Compliance Assurance Division (ENF 1-1)
US EPA, Region 9
75 Hawthorne Street
San Francisco, CA 94105
(415) 947-4207