[Ucr-sdrc] 10th annual R’Ability Awards Ceremony

Glyn A Wild glyn.wild at ucr.edu
Mon Apr 15 16:23:36 PDT 2024

The Student Disability Resource Center is proud to announce the 10th annual R’Ability Awards Ceremony!

Please join us  Tuesday, May 28 at 5:30 PM in the UCR Alumni Center

The purpose of this event is to celebrate Seniors and Graduate students with disabilities from the graduating class of 2024 and their accomplishments. We will also recognize outstanding leadership among our student leaders/groups, and present awards to the campus Allies of the year. Graduating students will also receive graduation cords.

Please RSVP by Friday, May 17 if you would like to participate. Due to space availability, attendance at this in-person event will have to be limited. Be sure to reserve your spot today!

RSVP for R Ability Awards<https://forms.gle/QtUxDE7SSQEXDq5Q7>

We look forward to seeing you !

If you have questions email sdrc at ucr.edu<mailto:sdrc at ucr.edu>

[Flyer for R ability awards  ceremony]