[Ucr-sdrc] University of California- Riverside’s Climate Careers Presentation & Panel Thursday, April 11

Glyn A Wild glyn.wild at ucr.edu
Wed Apr 3 15:35:13 PDT 2024

Climate Careers Presentation & Panel<https://sustainability.ucr.edu/earthmonth2024>
Thursday, April 11

10:00am-11:35am

Virtual Webinar: Click here<https://ucr.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_IKLZeG3STP2coKhslsNxXg#/registration> to sign up

Listen in to how to apply for a federal job and talk to professionals about career paths, opportunities in the sustainability and climate action profession. As our world grapples with the urgent need for climate action, individuals across diverse fields are exploring how they can contribute meaningfully to addressing this global challenge while building fulfilling careers. This presentation and panel brings together professionals and experts from various sectors to delve into the multifaceted landscape of climate careers. Whether you are an undergraduate or graduate student looking to make a difference, this event offers valuable insights and inspiration. Our panelists will share their personal journeys, insights into emerging opportunities, and the impact individuals can make in the fight against climate change. Through interactive discussions, attendees will gain practical advice, discover resources, and network with like-minded individuals passionate about driving positive change. Don't miss this opportunity to gain valuable perspectives, connect with industry professionals, and chart your course towards a rewarding career with purpose. Join us for "Climate Careers Presentation & Panel" and be part of the solution to one of the greatest challenges of our time.