[Ucr-sdrc] NEW: Mindful Study Sessions at the ARC

Sdrc SDRC at ucr.edu
Wed Oct 18 17:27:48 PDT 2023

Dear SDRC Students,

Hope you’re doing well! I am reaching out to inform you of this quarter’s Mindful Study Sessions at the ARC, hosted on Mondays from 4pm-6pm in the Transfer Success Zone. These are 2-hour study sessions structured by the Pomodoro Technique (25 minutes of focused work time followed by 5 minute breaks) and facilitated by Peer Mentors to provide real-time support and accountability. This can be beneficial for students that may need an alternate study space with reduced distractions, or students that may benefit from working with others to stay on task. Space is limited and available on a drop-in, first come, first serve basis. We also provide FREE coffee and tea for students that join us! 😊

Feel free to contact me if there are any questions.

Take care,

Angie Diaz, M.A.
Assistant Coordinator for Academic Intervention | Academic Resource Center
https://angiediaz2.youcanbook.me<https://angiediaz2.youcanbook.me/>