[Ucr-sdrc] ASUCR Requests Cal Grant Impact Information from Students With Disabilities

Sdrc SDRC at ucr.edu
Mon Oct 16 09:44:47 PDT 2023

Dear SDRC Students,

Please see the email below from a representative from Associated Students of UC Riverside (ASUCR), the undergraduate student government. They are requesting information or responses from students with disabilities and the possible impact of a Cal Grant extension past 4 years would have for you if you are a current recipient. If you would like to submit a response, please contact the person below.

Best Regards,
Student Disability Resource Center
University of California, Riverside
900 University Ave.
1228 Student Services Building
Riverside, CA 92521
Phone: (951) 827-3861  | Email: sdrc at ucr.edu
SDRC at UCR<https://sdrc.ucr.edu/> | R'Ability<https://rability.ucr.edu/clockwork/custom/misc/index> <https://www.facebook.com/UCRSDRC/> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/ucrsdrc/> | Donate to SDRC<https://myadv.ucr.edu/SDRC/%22Student%20Disability%20Resource%20Center%22>
“SDRC is committed to an accessible, equitable, and inclusive experience for students with disabilities through advocacy, empowerment, and collaboration with the UCR Community to reduce barriers for all students.”