[Ucr-sdrc] (Deadline Approaching November 15) Undergraduate Scholarship on Behalf of the UCR Retirees' Association

Sdrc SDRC at ucr.edu
Tue Nov 7 13:36:05 PST 2023

Dear SDRC Students,

Please note that while preference for this scholarship is for UCR undergraduate students who are children, grandchildren, or close relatives for UCR staff and retirees, the scholarship application is open to any UCR undergraduates who meet the other criteria.

________________________________
I am reaching out on behalf of the UCR Retirees' Association (UCRRA) to share about their scholarship for UCR undergraduate students. Attached is the communication from the UCRRA President on how students can apply and the application deadline is November 15, 2023.

Please feel free to share this opportunity within your networks and with UCR staff and their students as preference is given to the children, grandchildren and close relatives of UCR staff and retirees. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you very much for your support!

Warmly,

Cristina

Cristina Otegui, Director, UCR Retirement Center
UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA,RIVERSIDE
1201University Avenue, Ste. 208, Riverside, CA 92507
Phone: 951-827-5008 | cristina.otegui at ucr.edu<mailto:cristina.otegui at ucr.edu>
[ucr-human-resources-logo-short-wide-stack]
How did we do? Please take a brief moment to fill out the Human Resources Feedback Survey<http://ucriverside.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_e2pt7pLaqWopqBL>.