[Ucr-sdrc] Calling all Artists, Musicians, and Poets - Disability Awareness Week

Sdrc SDRC at ucr.edu
Wed Nov 1 17:07:05 PDT 2023

PLEASE SHARE WITH OTHERS (STUDENTS, FACULTY, STAFF) THAT MAY BE INTERESTED!

SDRC is hosting a series of events to celebrate Disability Awareness Week. If you're interested in performing or displaying your art, check out the events below.

Ability Ball
SDRC and LGBTRC will be hosting this year's Ability Ball for Disability Awareness Week! Ability Ball is a show featuring UCR students and groups who will showcase their talents and skills with the purpose of raising disability awareness. We will have pizza an beverages.