[Ucr-sdrc] SDRC Peer Mentor Office Hours 5/16

Glyn A Wild glyn.wild at ucr.edu
Fri May 12 13:28:29 PDT 2023

Are you a Bio or Pre-med major and a student with a disability? Connect in-person with one of our SDRC Peer Mentors during office hours on Tuesday, May 16th  at the SDRC Main Office.
During your one-on-one 15 minute check-in, you can ask questions as it relates to disability management, study habits, and course scheduling.
Our mentor will be available to meet between 12 PM - 2 PM.
<https://peermentorofficehours.simplybook.me/v2/#book>Book your 15 min time slot here<https://peermentorofficehours.simplybook.me/v2/%23book>
[Meet with a SDRC Peer Mentor   In Person Office Hours]

UC Riverside Student Disability Resource Center
1228 Student Services Building
Riverside, CA  92521
Appointments: 951.827.3861

SDRC at UCR<https://sdrc.ucr.edu/> | R'Ability<https://rability.ucr.edu/clockwork/custom/misc/index> <https://www.facebook.com/UCRSDRC/> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/ucrsdrc/> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/UCRSDRC/> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/UCRSDRC>

[UC Riverside SDRC department logo]
Schedule an Appointments: Click here. <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScKshG6ezYwYaVC1afRn6je4xNESMg4BVn70TfTTeuThBD5Og/viewform>
For UCR COVID-19 updates and resources available to students during this time, visit here.<https://ehs.ucr.edu/coronavirus>
[Disability Ally Badge in blue; next to the circular badge is text that says: "Ask me how to become a disability ally"]