[Ucr-sdrc] Strike a Pose! We are looking for SDRC-affiliated students!

Sdrc SDRC at ucr.edu
Fri Mar 24 13:43:45 PDT 2023

Dear SDRC-Affiliated Student,

Are you a ham? Like to say "cheese"? Have aspirations of being a model? Or, how about being part professional photos of the UCR campus which show REAL students and the diversity of students that make up the fabric of the student population? The University is currently updating campus photographs, which includes students!

We are seeking student volunteers who are affiliated with the Student Disability Resource Center (SDRC) for an upcoming photo shoot. This includes registered students, student leaders, student interns/ambassadors, and student staff.

The photo shoot is scheduled to happen on Wednesday, April 12. It will be either at 9:30am-10:30am OR 3:00pm-4:00pm, depending on when the most students are available. The location will likely be at the SDRC office or right outside the Student Services Building.

If you would like to potentially make your mark in UCR history via having your image in publications, marketing materials, etc., let us know. We have a limited number of spaces available, as the photographers are working with smaller size groups.

To register for this opportunity, please complete the this linked form<https://forms.gle/CKgHad2f8Y4CS8TcA>. Participants will be contacted to confirm the actual time and location of the photoshoot.

Thank you,
Student Disability Resource Center
University of California, Riverside
900 University Ave.
1228 Student Services Building
Riverside, CA 92521
Phone: (951) 827-3861  | Email: sdrc at ucr.edu<mailto:sdrc at ucr.edu>
SDRC at UCR<https://sdrc.ucr.edu/> | R'Ability<https://rability.ucr.edu/clockwork/custom/misc/index> <https://www.facebook.com/UCRSDRC/> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/ucrsdrc/> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/UCRSDRC/> | Donate to SDRC<https://myadv.ucr.edu/SDRC/%22Student%20Disability%20Resource%20Center%22>
"SDRC is committed to an accessible, equitable, and inclusive experience for students with disabilities through advocacy, empowerment, and collaboration with the UCR Community to reduce barriers for all students."
"[cid:image001.png at 01D958F0.D82C0860]