[Ucr-sdrc] Schedule your Winter 2023 exams today!

Glyn A Wild glyn.wild at ucr.edu
Mon Jan 9 12:11:26 PST 2023

Happy first day of Winter 2023! The SDRC Testing Center would like to remind you to schedule your exams in advance this quarter, all exams scheduled by Friday, January 20th will be entered into a raffle. If you need assistance with scheduling, visit our website<https://sdrc.ucr.edu/steps-accessing-approved-accommodations> for the Student Test Booking Tutorial or stop by our office Monday-Friday 8am-5pm. We are located in Student Services Building, Room 1213.

*The raffle for 1 of 10, $10 dining cards will take place on Wednesday, January 25. Winners will be contacted via email.

Thank you,

[UC Riverside Student Disability Resource Center logo]

[Disability Ally Badge in blue; next to the circular badge is text that says: "Ask me how to become a disability ally"]