[Ucr-sdrc] FW: ARC R'Finals Study Jam - Sun., 12/4, 4-8 pm

Sdrc SDRC at ucr.edu
Wed Nov 30 09:48:52 PST 2022

Dear SDRC Student,

This fall, the ARC is bringing the R'Finals Study Jam back in person, please see the attached flyer and the information below.

  *   Date: Sunday, Dec. 4th
  *   Time: 4- 8 pm
  *   Location: The ARC (156 Skye Hall) - note that we will not be at Orbach this quarter!

Courses Supported:
CHEM 1AC, 8AC
CS 10ABC, 100
MATH 5A, 9ABC
PHYS 2AC
FREN 1-4, 15A
POSC 20
WRITING

The attached flyer details which courses will be available for tutoring that evening. I've also attached a screen slide.

Students may walk-in at any time during the event-no RSVPs are required. And snacks will be available!

If you have any questions, I or the ARC front desk would be glad to help.

Thank you, and best of luck for the remainder of this quarter!

-Susana

Susana Brower, M.A.
Pronouns: she/her/hers
Assistant Coordinator, Tutorial Assistance Program
Academic Resource Center
University of California, Riverside | Riverside, CA 92521
Ofc.: (951) 827-3721 | Direct: (951) 827-5345
susana.brower at ucr.edu<mailto:susana.brower at ucr.edu>

Level 1 Certified Program
[cid:image002.jpg at 01D90318.C5652960]