[Ucr-sdrc] Sensory Pop-Up Experience 11/9 at 4PM

Glyn A Wild glyn.wild at ucr.edu
Tue Nov 8 12:40:23 PST 2022

SDRC Students,

[Flyer for Sensory Pop-Up Experience; black background with shades of purple and blue waves and scattered dots.   Date: November 9th 2022  Location: SRC North- FitWell Studio  Time: 4:00PM-5:30PM       Flyer includes information regarding time and place of event:]

SDRC, SRC, and CAPS present: A Sensory Pop-Up Experience

Experience mind-body balance through sensory exploration. We're having a sensory friendly play space with relaxing lighting and sound. We'll also have chair massages, spa water, snacks, and other calming activities.