[Ucr-sdrc] Today at SDRC: Neurodiversity Social Mixers

Glyn A Wild glyn.wild at ucr.edu
Wed May 25 11:04:58 PDT 2022

TODAY at SDRC!

[cid:image002.png at 01D87027.450A2D80]

May: Mental Health Month

  *   Wednesday 5/25/2022 from 4-5:00 pm
  *   Moving into Mindfulness follow with mental health Q&A with CAPS counselor, Jordan Blea.
  *   Where:  SDRC Conference Room

1228 Student Services Bldg.
Light refreshments and snacks will be provided.

Hello everyone, we will be meeting  in-person to give an you all an opportunity to connect with each other and our office before the end of the school year.

**If you still want to participate via- zoom please let me know and we will set-up for your virtual participation.

Register at: RSVP to Neurodiversity Mixer<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScF-b-816yqRrgQGXFcn-obQSto7dA7mbkl4cgSE3DUls5YJA/viewform>