[Ucr-sdrc] SDRC Upcoming Events

Glyn A Wild glyn.wild at ucr.edu
Mon May 23 09:56:14 PDT 2022

Dear Student,

Are you following us on Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/ucrsdrc/>? Stay up to date with upcoming exams. Here are a few events in which you may interested in:

Disability Management and Test Taking
Having difficulty preparing for and taking exams? Come to this workshop on Monday, May 23rd where we will talk about disability management and tips on how to bet prepare for exams. This session will begin at 4pm and will be facilitated by Jenny Biggers and Felicitas Nungaray. RSVP to Disability Management and Taking Tests<https://forms.gle/LhYi75diyca3PyZBA>

[Flyer with chalkboard saying: Disability Management and Test Taking Workshop   Monday, 5/23 at 4pm]

Accountability Group Session
Our weekly Accountability Group Sessions will be offered both online (Zoom) and in-person every Tuesday at 4pm-5pm for the remainder of the spring quarter.  These sessions will be facilitated by Jenny Biggers.  These sessions are offered to students who have already participated in Time Management 1.0 Workshop Series. Space is limited.    RSVP to the Accountability Group session.<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfaGhmzE7HHvh8UGzBFQ_LMO1Osansxu8IOwvtQWHPQh4b2PA/viewform>

[Accountability Group Sessions will be offered both online (Zoom) and in-person every Tuesday at 4pm-5pm]

"Moving into Mindfulness" Hosted by Neurodiversity Mixers
Let's connect in person to talk about Moving into Mindfulness.  We will meet in the SDRC Conference Room. Please be sure to RSVP so we can make sure to have enough refreshments.  RSVP to the Mixer.<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScF-b-816yqRrgQGXFcn-obQSto7dA7mbkl4cgSE3DUls5YJA/viewform>

[Moving into Mindfulness Flyer with new date: 5/25 at 4pm]

SDRC Pre-Finals Week Support
We understand that as the quarter comes to an end, and major assignments are due, it can be difficult to stay motivated and stay on task. SDRC staff will be available to host in-person and virtual study sessions the week before finals on the following dates/times:

Tuesday, 5/31 at 4 PM - 5 PM:
Hybrid Accountability Study Session facilitated by Jenny Biggers
Know what tasks you need to get done, and need an accountability buddy? You'll check-in with Jenny and be entered into a break room to work independently and have periodic check-ins).

Wednesday, 6/1 at 4 PM -5 PM:
Neurodiversity Mixer hosts: Hybrid Study Time using Pomodoro Technique
Learn the benefits of using the Pomodoro Study technique, and give yourself the opportunity apply the technique during this session.

Thursday, 6/2 at 4 PM -  5PM:
Hybrid Study Session using Pomodoro Technique facilitated by Felicitas Nungaray

Friday, 6/3 at 4 PM - 5 PM:
Zoom Study Session with DAPi/Student Leaders

RSVP to one or more study sessions.<https://forms.gle/W7mCDAMxVMvVqa669>

[cid:image010.png at 01D86E8A.89B54490]

UC Riverside Student Disability Resource Center
1228 Student Services Building
Riverside, CA  92521
Appointments: 951.827.3861

SDRC at UCR<https://sdrc.ucr.edu/> | R'Ability<https://rability.ucr.edu/clockwork/custom/misc/index> <https://www.facebook.com/UCRSDRC/> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/ucrsdrc/> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/UCRSDRC/> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/UCRSDRC>

[cid:image027.png at 01D64327.5FE4E430]
Schedule an Appointments (951) 827-3861 or  Click here. <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScKshG6ezYwYaVC1afRn6je4xNESMg4BVn70TfTTeuThBD5Og/viewform>
For UCR COVID-19 updates and resources available to students during this time, visit here.<https://ehs.ucr.edu/coronavirus>