[Ucr-sdrc] Want to be on TV? The College Tour coming to UCR

Sdrc SDRC at ucr.edu
Wed Jun 1 10:21:17 PDT 2022

Exciting news! @thecollegetourtv is coming to UCR and they're looking for students that want to share their stories! You just need to record a <2 min video about yourself and what you'd like to talk about. Find the link to submit your video via https://forms.gle/zoZkXNjqqbAQrQE29!

The College Tour, a show from Amazon Prime is visiting UCR this summer. We're beyond excited about this and we're hoping you may be interested to 'audition' to be a part of it (who wouldn't want to be on TV right?).

Attached is a flyer describing the show and how to audition.

About The Show:
*          The College Tour is a new series streaming globally on many channels.
*          UC Riverside will be a featured episode filming on campus.
*          We are looking for fun and engaging students to be featured in the episode.
*          To learn more about this series go to TheCollegeTour.com

How to Audition:
Upload a video (under 2 minutes telling why would be the perfect student help tell the story of UC Riverside.
If your story and experience resonates with one of the following subject, please indicate why in the video:

·        Academics

·        Athletics

·        Housing/Dining

·        Innovation

·        Student Clubs

·        Wellness Academic Resources

·        Campus Safety

·        City of Riverside

·        Study Abroad

·        Being an International Student

·        Campus Traditions

If you have your own idea for a segment on the episode, please share about in your video!

For questions, contact:

Sandra Baltazar Martínez
Senior Public Information Officer
University Communications | University of California, Riverside
sandrab.martinez at ucr.edu<mailto:sandrab.martinez at ucr.edu> | news.ucr.edu<https://news.ucr.edu> | insideucr.ucr.edu<https://insideucr.ucr.edu> | UCR Magazine<https://magazine.ucr.edu>
[cid:image001.png at 01D875A1.522B1810]
[cid:image002.jpg at 01D875A1.522B1810]<https://campusreturn.ucr.edu>