[Ucr-sdrc] Take a tour of campus with SDU!

Glyn A Wild glyn.wild at ucr.edu
Tue Sep 21 14:31:00 PDT 2021

Welcome back Highlanders! Below is a special message from The Student Disability Union

Hello Highlanders! SDU has missed you! In fact, to kick start this quarter we want to show you around! SDU and DAPi will be holding campus tours to show where resources are located and answer any questions about campus you might have. If you are interested in attending a tour on September 22nd or 24th please fill out this form! We look forward to a great year and a fun tour!
https://forms.gle/xdrVTJLW6aNo1h3KA

 If interested in being a tour guide please fill out this form: https://forms.gle/ZTkgZq91WdckTsH38

[cid:image027.png at 01D64327.5FE4E430]