[Ucr-sdrc] Healing for the Future: Building Our Vision, Communities, and Good Relations 2021 Virtual Conference

Sdrc SDRC at ucr.edu
Thu Oct 14 16:15:04 PDT 2021

Dear SDRC Student,
We are sharing with you a virtual conference opportunity taking place tomorrow, that is free to all students!
Conference Description
Healing for the Future: Building Our Vision, Communities, and Good Relations is a free virtual conference hosted by partners across UC Riverside and the local community that will take place on Friday, October 15th, 2021, between 9:00 am-3:00 pm, PT. A full day of virtual presentations will feature speakers that provide insights on healing practices across diverse communities, a trauma-informed yoga session, and ways to engage with grassroots organizations to address issues of social injustice and inequality. To register, click on the following link: https://hopin.com/events/healing-for-the-future-conference-eaedb7d3-5b24-4e3d-9ad6-265873905445

Isabela Perez, M.A.

Pronouns: she| her | hers | ella<https://out.ucr.edu/pronouns-matter>
GSA Diversity and Inclusion Academic Liaison (GSA DIAL)
PhD Candidate, Department of Psychology

University of California, Riverside

gsadial at ucr.edu<mailto:gsadial at ucr.edu>