[Ucr-sdrc] UCR ASPIRE Program 2022 Application

Glyn A Wild glyn.wild at ucr.edu
Mon Nov 8 14:57:05 PST 2021

[Logo]

Hello Highlanders,

Please consider joining the 2022 ASPIRE program facilitated by UCR's Student Disability Resource Center and the Career Center!

Please apply here: https://ucriverside.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8bPjsMJPubG2h2C by Tuesday, November 30th at 11:59pm. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out via the email addresses below. And, explore our department websites to learn more about our services and resources.

Student Disability Resource Center - https://sdrc.ucr.edu/
Career Center - https://careers.ucr.edu/

Wishing you much success,
Elizabeth Montgomery, UCR Career Center, elizabeth.montgomery at ucr.edu<mailto:elizabeth.montgomery at ucr.edu>