[Ucr-sdrc] 2021 CSUN AT Conference Expo Visitor Passes

Laura Riley laurar at ucr.edu
Fri Feb 26 16:30:00 PST 2021

Dear UCR SDRC Student,

In a little over a week, the 36th Annual CSUN Assistive Technology Conference, presented by the CSUN Center on Disabilities, will be hosting their virtual Exhibit Hall on March 9-13, 2021.  This is a premier Conference for cutting-edge technology, services and practical solutions in assistive technology, accessibility and inclusion.  It is also the largest, longest running and most renowned international assistive technology conference in the world.  2021 will be offered as a virtual event.

We wanted to make you aware that our Exhibit Hall is free and open to the public.  This is an opportunity for you to take advantage of experiencing firsthand the latest assistive technologies and services available.

Enclosed you will find a flyer about the Exhibit Hall.  If you are interested in participating, here is a direct link to register for the free Expo Visitor pass<csun.at/expo>.

Best regards,

Center on Disabilities
CSUN Assistive Technology Conference
Cal State University, Northridge