[Ucr-sdrc] Vaccines for Students, Staff, Community, etc.

Laura Riley laurar at ucr.edu
Tue Apr 13 10:35:27 PDT 2021

We have exciting news!  We have 300 appointments available for this Friday, April 16th.

Students 18 and older can be vaccinated at the School of Medicine Site this Friday, April 16th.  Our team wants to remind you that since we are a community site, we cannot guarantee appointments. The students would need to register as a UCR Health Patient and consent to their insurance being billed. If the claim is denied (or they do not have insurance), they will not receive a bill.

We anticipate having our MyTurn site live, any day now. In the interim, students interested in scheduling an appointment should call 1-844-827-6827, option #4, then option #2.

Best,
GENESIS GONZALEZ (she/her/hers)
Communications Manager
Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs