[Ucr-sdrc] Healing for the Future: Building Our Vision, Communities, and Good Relations Survey

Laura Riley laurar at ucr.edu
Fri Apr 9 14:43:41 PDT 2021

Dear SDRC Student,

[cid:677a6329-7a39-4a15-bcdb-bb8fb7eae767]

Healing for the Future: Building Our Vision, Communities, and Good Relations is a conference that will be held in October 2021. A core focus of the conference is to generate a shared vision of healing and transformative change across diverse communities. As part of the conference, a survey has been developed by the conference committees to identify areas to prioritize within a community initiative. The community initiative will consist of members from within UC Riverside and the local Riverside community. The survey will be open until Monday, April 19th, 2021 and can be accessed via the following link: https://ucriverside.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_brXYnpEUAW9VVDE.

Any questions regarding the survey and conference can be sent to Isabela Pérez at gsadial at ucr.edu<mailto:gsadial at ucr.edu>.

Warm regards,
Isa Perez

Isabela Perez, M.A.

Pronouns: she| her | hers | ella<https://out.ucr.edu/pronouns-matter>
GSA Diversity and Inclusion Academic Liaison (GSA DIAL)
PhD Candidate, Department of Psychology

University of California, Riverside

gsadial at ucr.edu<mailto:gsadial at ucr.edu>