[Ucr-sdrc] Last TGIF Virtual Lounge Hour Of the Summer

Glyn A Wild glyn.wild at ucr.edu
Thu Aug 20 10:20:47 PDT 2020

 [cid:image002.jpg at 01D676DB.36E5E600]

TGIF Summer Virtual Lounge Hour
Every Friday from 3-4 p.m. during Summer Session

We want to thank everyone who joined us for last Friday's lounge. This Friday come join and create our Virtual Lounge Summer  2020 playlist.  Share a song or songs that you have enjoyed this summer. Share your story about this song during our Lounge hour.
At the end we will create a play list based on your contribution and  we will share with all.

This will be the last virtual lounge of the summer session. But don't worry, the virtual lounge will be back for fall quarter!

Please RSVP at the following link and you will be sent a zoom invite:
https://forms.gle/jv3Bijk7xftjXbdJ6

SDRC at UCR<https://sdrc.ucr.edu/>  R'Ability<https://rability.ucr.edu/clockwork/custom/misc/index>  Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/ucrsdrc/>  Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/UCRSDRC/>  Twitter<https://twitter.com/UCRSDRC>

[cid:image027.png at 01D64327.5FE4E430]
For UCR COVID-19 updates and resources available to students during this time, visit here.<https://ehs.ucr.edu/coronavirus>